- Cyber Security For Beginner
About this Course This course gives you the background needed to understand basic Cybersecurity. You will learn the history of Cybersecurity, types and motives of cyber attacks to further your knowledge of current threats to organizations and individuals. Key terminology, basic system concepts and tools will be examined as an introduction to the Cybersecurity field.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Discuss the evolution of security based on historical events.
- List various types of malicious software.
- Describe key cybersecurity concepts including the CIA Triad, access management, incident response and common cybersecurity best practices.
- Identify key cybersecurity tools which include the following: firewall, anti-virus, cryptography, penetration testing and digital forensics.
- 100% Remote
- Beginner Level
- Live Sessions
- Flexible Hours
Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- What is Hacking?
- Computer Security Threats
- Goals of Ethical Hacking
- Skills Required for Ethical Hackers Tools Used by Ethical Hackers
- Process of Ethical Hacking
- Process of Ethical Hacking - Demonstration Part 1
- Process of Ethical Hacking - Demonstration Part 2
- Ethical Hacking across Domains
- Domains Under Ethical Hacking
- Web Application Domain
- Web Application Domain: Common Attacks
- Web Application Domain: Hacking Methodology
- Mobile Application Domain
- Mobile Application Domain: Types of Android Attacks
- Tap Jacking
- Network Application Domain
- Network Application Domain: Types of Network Attacks
- Network Application Domain: Examples
- Other Domains
- Demonstration - SQL Injection
- Why are Web Applications a Target
- What is bWAPP?
- bWAPP Architecture
- bWAPP Features
- Why should you learn bWAPP?
- Kali Linux
- Demonstration - Web Application attack: Broken Authentication
- Demonstration - Web Application attack: Blind SQL Injections
- Demonstration - Web Application attack: Cross site scripting
- 10 Hours Per Week
- Progress Graph
- Transition From Intermediate To Advance Level
- Free Trial/ Demo Sessions
- 24*7 Support
- Portfolio Development